Global Digital Phase Shifter Market – Industry Analysis and Forecast (2019-2027)
- POSTED ON Tuesday, February 23, 2021
Global digital phase shifter market size was US$ XX Bn in 2019 and is expected to reach US$ XX Bn by 2027, at a CAGR of 55% during the forecast period.
The report study has analyzed revenue impact of COVID -19 pandemic on the sales revenue of market leaders, market followers, and market disrupters in the report, and the same is reflected in our analysis.
A digital phase shifter is a microwave network module or system which is used to change the phase of millimetre, microwave, or RF wave signals without changing its amplitude. These are widely used in phased array.
A growing use of digital phase shifters in various applications such as in phase and amplitude modulation, RF PA linearization or RF distortion, fibre optics and in variable attenuators is major driving factor behind the growth of the market. A surge in the adoption of digital phase shifters in various end-users industries such as in aerospace, automotive, communication and healthcare, growing technological advancements in 5G radio technology, ongoing advancements in the antenna technology for real-world applications and rising significance of digital phase shifters in RADAR application are expected to expand growth of the market during the forecast period.
However, degraded noise figure owing to the nonlinearity and insertion loss and limited output power are the major restraining factor that could hamper the growth of the market.
Global Digital Phase Shifter Market: Segmentation Analysis
By number of bits, 8 bit segment dominated the market in 2019 and is expected to maintain its dominance at CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. A surge in the adoption of 8-bits digital phase shifters in applications such as phased array and active antenna is accredited to the growth of the market. In addition, continuous and rising introduction of advanced 8 bit digital phase shifters by various manufacturers is expected to improve growth of the market during the forecast period For instance,
• In Dec 2015, Peregrine Semiconductor Corp introduced its latest 8-bit digital phase shifter named as UltraCMOS PE44820, which covers a 358.6-degree phase range.• In March 2017, Fairview Microwave has introduced its latest and new series of 8-bit programmable digital phase shifters to cover broadband millimetre wave and microwave frequencies from 0.5 GHz to 18 GHz and to use in applications such as phase discriminators, phased-array antennas and RF communication systems.
By application, telecommunication segment dominated the market in 2019 and is projected to witness fast growth at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. Growing advancements in 5G radio technology, rising development in telecommunication infrastructure, and increasing developments and innovations telecommunication sector are expected to expand the digital phase shifters market in telecommunication segment.
Global Digital Phase Shifter Market: Regional Analysis
Region-wise, North America held the largest market share in 2019 and is expected to continue its dominance at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. The US and Canada are dominating the market. Growing adoption of digital phase shifters for the development of advanced phased array antennas and of an innovative smart weapon is attributed to the growth of the market in the region.
An increasing demand for digital phase shifters by various industries such as aerospace and defense, telecommunication, weather forecast, mobile broadband, mobile, satellite and Internet, continuous advancements in the field of information technology and rising introduction of 5G technology are driving the growth of the market in NA region.
The objective of the report is to present a comprehensive analysis of the Global Digital Phase Shifter Market including all the stakeholders of the industry. The past and current status of the industry with forecasted market size and trends are presented in the report with the analysis of complicated data in simple language. The report covers all the aspects of the industry with a dedicated study of key players that includes market leaders, followers and new entrants. PORTER, SVOR, PESTEL analysis with the potential impact of micro-economic factors of the market has been presented in the report. External as well as internal factors that are supposed to affect the business positively or negatively have been analyzed, which will give a clear futuristic view of the industry to the decision-makers. The report also helps in understanding Global Digital Phase Shifter Market dynamics, structure by analyzing the market segments and projects the Global Digital Phase Shifter Market. Clear representation of competitive analysis of key players by Application, price, financial position, Product portfolio, growth strategies, and regional presence in the Global Digital Phase Shifter Market make the report investor’s guide.
For More Information Visit @:https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/market-report/global-digital-phase-shifter-market/76317/
The Scope of Global Digital Phase Shifter Market
Global Digital Phase Shifter Market, By Number of Bits
• 4-Bits• 5-Bits• 6-Bits• 8-Bits• OthersGlobal Digital Phase Shifter Market, By Frequency Range
• 10.99GHz• 11 – 20.99GHz• 21GHz and AboveGlobal Digital Phase Shifter Market, By Application
• Telecommunication• Satellite Communication• RadarsGlobal Digital Phase Shifter Market, By Region
• North America US Canada• Europe UK France Germany Italy Spain Norway Russia• Asia Pacific China India Japan South Korea Australia Malaysia Indonesia• South America Brazil Mexico Argentina• Middle East and AfricaGlobal Digital Phase Shifter Market, Key Players
• Astra Microwave Products Limited• MACOM• Analog Devices, Inc• Pasternack Enterprises, Inc• L3 Narda-MITEQ• SAGE Millimeter, Inc• Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd• Planar Monolithics Industries• Qorvo, Inc• Pulsar Microwave Corporation• SuperApex Corporation• Chengdu Zeobercom Electronic Technology Co., Ltd• pSemi Corporation• Aelius Semiconductors Pte. Ltd• DS Instruments• United Monolithic Semiconductors• JFW Industries• Mercury Systems Inc.• Fairview Microwave• Peregrine Semiconductor Corp• XX• XX
This Report Is Submitted By : Maximize Market Research Company
Customization of the report:
Maximize Market Research provides free personalized of reports as per your demand. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with us and our sales team will guarantee provide you to get a report that suits your necessities.
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.